MINE DESIGN, PLANNING, AND SCHEDULING
Independent Mining Consultants, Inc. has had the long-standing opportunity to develop mine plans for a large number of commodity producers from: Arizonan porphyry copper open-pit operations, world class Indonesian surface and underground mines, Carlin Trend gold companies, extensive Latin American metal and industrial mineral properties.
Our mine experience spans from surface open-pit to underground operations of all sizes managed by clientele ranging from large multi commodity producers to small scale mines. Since 1983, we have diversely practiced mine engineering in the Base Metals, Precious Metals, and Industrial Minerals commodity sectors.
Reliable and Proven Mine Planning
Clients call upon IMC for our mine plans which emphasize profitability, practicality, and risk management. With more than 35 continuous years of mining industry experience, we offer your company seasoned mine consulting advice for guidance through the inherent risks in mining and onto profitable production.
To the benefit of our clients, we have historically established and continue to advance today’s industry proven mine planning best practices like discounted pit optimization, optimum sequencing of operational mine phases, and cut-off grade and mine product scheduling optimization. With our versatile mining background, we make recommendations comprising all aspects of the mining industry’s best practices, innovations, and technologies, proven and new.
Worldwide Name Recognition for Technical Documents
We are known worldwide for delivering resource and reserve statements, conceptual studies, scoping studies, preliminary economic assessments (PEA), and feasibility studies (FEAS) for the base metals, precious metals, industrial minerals, and aggregates markets. Our technical documents have been reviewed and accepted by leading international financial institutions for investment decisions. Many properties have been successfully financed based on work completed by the engineers and geologists of Independent Mining Consultants.
IMC prides itself on being versatile, cost effective, and receptive to our clients’ needs and invested parties so that your objectives are met in the best manner possible fit to your requirements and schedules. We would be happy to discuss your individual mine consulting requirements, Contact Us Here ».
MINE PLANNING SERVICES
- Open Pit Mine Design and Mine Planning
- Surface and Underground Mine Evaluation
- Optimum Mine and Mill Lifecycle Production Rate Analysis
- Production Scheduling and Strategic Planning (Short and Long Range)
- Waste and Stockpile Storage Facility Design and Sequencing
- Mine Equipment Evaluation, Selection, and Fleet Requirement Estimation
- Mine Capital and Operating Cost Estimation
- Life-of-Mine Cashflow Estimation/Analysis
Comprehensive Mine Planning Capabilities
- Discounted Pit Optimization
- Optimum and Operation-Oriented Phase Sequencing
- Cut-off Grade Scheduling Optimization
- Mine Product Constrained Scheduling Optimization
- Thorough Data Distillation for Trend/Risk Analysis
- Trade-off Studies and Best Case Selection
- Cashflow Sensitivity Analysis
- Detailed drawings of monthly and yearly mine plans including pit and waste rock pile developments.
- Concurrent Critical Flaw and Opportunity Identification
- Most of all, Our Versatile and Flexible Approach to Serve the Client and Their Needs