Mining Feasibility Studies & Technical Documents
Independent Mining Consultants, Inc has been owned and operated by the same three owners since 1983 ‑ we continue to deliver widely accepted technical documents that endure the most rigorous reviews by leading financial institutions. Many properties have gained successful financing based on work completed by the engineers and geologists of Independent Mining Consultants.
The wealth of our mining knowledge is there to guide the client so that their mining project may be developed responsibly by drawing upon all available opportunities and identifying project risks for mitigation planning. Our trusted experience is broad across the mining industry in mineral developments from Base Metals, Precious Metals, and to Industrial Minerals projects. IMC has significant mineral extraction experience worldwide in a variety of geographic and geologic environments.
Impartial and Credible
Our principle is to be an unbiased and credible source for mine engineering consulting as demonstrated by how our technical documents endure the most rigorous reviews and are accepted by leading international financial institutions. Clients value our independent advice for in which we offer powerful recommendations that further your company in developing a risk-managed, successful mining project.
Be assured that IMC will deliver objective studies that provide your company with valuable mining technical expertise.
Our mining specialists develop comprehensive assessments and resolutions, key for a successful mine, merging expertise from the many different mining technical fields, from geology, mine engineering, and to process metallurgy.
Most of our staff are qualified/competent persons and registered engineers who have the knowledge and seasoned experience to foresee the crippling difficulties of mining projects at any stage of development.
IMC prides itself on being versatile, cost effective, and receptive to our clients’ needs and invested parties so that your objectives are met in the best manner possible fit to your requirements and schedules. We would be happy to discuss your individual mine consulting requirements, Contact Us Here ».
- Mining Study Projects of All Levels
- Conceptual Studies / Preliminary Economic Assessments
- Pre-Feasibility Studies
- Bankable Feasibility Studies
- Management of Turnkey Feasibility Studies
- Resource / Reserve Statements
- Trade-off / Optimization Studies
- Commodity / Sensitivity Reviews
- Mergers and Acquisition / Buyers and Sellers Due Diligence
- Exploration Target Reporting
- Public Disclosure and Compliance Reporting with Canada, Australia, and the United States (NI 43-101, JORC, S-K 1300 and SEC 10-K):
- Staff Certifications Include:
- CIM Qualified Person (QP)
- AusIMM Competent Person
- MMSA Qualified Professional
- SME Registered Member
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Arizona, Colorado and Yukon Territory, Canada
Mine Consulting Expertise
- Multi-disciplinary Approach to creating Accurate Reserves and Mine Plans with Substance to geologic, geostatistical, metallurgical, operational, and economic issues
- Thorough Data Distillation for Trend/Risk Analysis
- Rigorous Standards for Data Review and Resource Estimation Techniques
- Concurrent Identification of Critical Flaws and Opportunities
- Mine Plans emphasizing operability and efficiency in Plan of Operation