Due Diligence & Technical Advisory
For over 35+ years, Independent Mining Consultants, Inc. has been known for their professional mining expertise that is greatly enriched by our multidisciplinary technical staff. Our experienced team is an unbiased and credible source of mine advisory with rigorous technical standards in all aspects of the mine from the valuation of the mine resources and reserves, feasibility of the mine plan of operation, viability of chemical processes and metallurgy, and compliance with domestic and foreign environmental regulations.
IMC prides itself on being trustworthy, versatile, cost effective, and receptive to our clients’ needs and invested parties so that your objectives are met in the best manner possible, fit your requirements and schedules. Our trusted experience is broad across the mining industry in mineral developments from Base Metals, Precious Metals, and to Industrial Minerals projects. IMC has significant mineral extraction experience worldwide in a variety of geographic and geologic environments.
Expert Multidisciplinary Assessment and Resolution
We have on hand a wide selection of knowledgeable specialists, leaders in their fields, who can respond to your particular mining requirements and ensure that your company’s mines are reliably producing assets. Many of our mine specialists likewise have an unrivaled and flawless track-record with over 35 years of seasoned experience gained from international commodity producers and to global consulting houses.
Our mining specialists develop comprehensive assessments and resolutions, key for a successful mine, merging expertise from the many different mining technical fields, from geology, mine engineering, and to process metallurgy. Most of our staff are qualified/competent persons and registered engineers who have the knowledge and seasoned experience to foresee the crippling difficulties of mining projects at any stage of development.
Impartial and Credible
Our principle is to be an unbiased and credible source for mine engineering consulting as demonstrated by how our technical documents endure the most rigorous reviews and are accepted by leading international financial institutions. Clients value our independent advice for in which we offer powerful recommendations that further your company in developing a risk-managed, successful mining project.
IMC prides itself on being versatile, cost effective, and receptive to our clients’ needs and invested parties so that your objectives are met in the best manner possible fit to your requirements and schedules. We would be happy to discuss your individual mine consulting requirements, Contact Us Here ».
Technical Advisory Services
- Identification of Critical Flaws and Opportunities
- Unbiased Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence for Buyers or Sellers
- Independent Multidisciplinary Technical Review of Key Areas for:
- Mining Studies or Projects of All Levels
- Mine Plans, including operability and efficiency of Plan of Operation
- Metallurgical / Mine Plant Processing, including viability of mineral chemical flow designs and plant facilities
- Mineral Valuations / Asset Audits
- Financial Evaluations for Project Funding
Technical Advisory Capabilities
- Multi-disciplinary Approach to Creating an Accurate Reserve with Substance to Geologic, Geostatistical, Metallurgical, Operational, and Economical Issues
- Technical Documents on Resource and Reserve Statements and all levels of mining feasibility studies
- Thorough Data Distillation for Trend/Risk Analysis
- Rigorous Standards for Data Review and Resource Estimation Techniques
- Investors Memorandum
- Compliance Reporting (S-K 1300, NI 43-101, JORC, and SEC 10-K)