Mine Consulting Services
IMC has had the pleasure to consult for major and minor commodity producers, junior exploration firms, public sector entities, and financial institutions. Since 1983, we have diversely practiced mine engineering in the Base Metals, Precious Metals, and Industrial Minerals commodity sectors.
Clients rely upon us to be the source for unbiased and credible mining studies of all levels from conceptual to feasibility for when the client needs independent mining consultation for:
Mine design, Mine Evaluation, Exploration, Resource Modeling / Estimation, or Technical Advisory.
Our clients have long chosen us as the proven source of cost effective mine engineering services because we accomplish projects on time, on budget and to specification.
- Minining Studies of All Levels with Seasoned Experience in Base Metals », Precious Metals », and Industrial Minerals » projects.
- Conceptual / Scoping Studies
- Preliminary Economic Assessments
- Preliminary and Bankable Feasibility Studies
- Management of Turnkey Feasibility Studies
- Property Evaluation for Acquisition or Divestiture Due-Diligence
- Commodity / Sensitivity Reviews
- Mergers and Trade-off Studies
- Public Disclosure with Canada, Australia, and the United States: CIM Qualified Person (QP) / AusIMM Competent Person / SME Professional Engineer (PE)
- Open Pit Mine Design and Mine Planning
- Surface and Underground Mine Evaluation
- Optimum Mine and Mill Lifecycle Production Rate Analysis
- Production Scheduling and Strategic Planning (Short and Long Range)
- Waste and Stockpile Storage Facility Design and Compliant Sequencing
- Mine Equipment Evaluation, Selection, and Fleet Requirement Estimation
- Mine Capital and Operating Cost Estimation
- Life-of-Mine Cashflow Estimation/Analysis
- Risk Analysis / Critical Flaw Identification
- Exploration Potential / Plan Forward Recommendations
- Project Conceptual or Scoping Study
- Independent Technical Reviews/Audits
- Mine Project Evaluations
- Mine Operation Assessments / Optimization Studies
- Resource / Reserve Verifications
- Trade-off Studies
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence
IMC's Consulting Project Experience Includes:
- Base Metal Mining
- Precious Metal Mining
- Industiral and Aggregates Mining
- Open Pit Mining
- Underground Mine Evaluation
- Mine Engineering
- Pits and Quarries
- Surface Mining
- Mine Design
- Mine Evaluation
- Open Pit Design
- Waste Rock Pile Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Preliminary Economic Assessment Studies
- Resource / Reserve Estimation
- Review and Verification (audit) of Reserves and Resources
- Drillhole Data Quality Analysis and Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Planning of Data Collection Procedures
- Measured, Indicated, and Inferred (MI&I) /
Proven, Probable, and Possible (PPP) Mineral Resource Classifications
- Exploration Drill Program Planning and Recommendations
- Drill Program Management
- QA/QC Design and Implementation
- Economic Geology Feedback
- Geological/Ore Deposit Modeling
- Audit/Review Sampling, Assay Procedures, and Chain of Custody
Alleviate and manage mine engineering staff shortages and with our hotswap / plug-and-play on-hire engineering support whenever and whereever you need it.
- New mine take-off mine enineering setup and staff development
- Onsite / Offsite Mine Technical Support Services
- Mine planning systems MineSight Schedule Optimizer (MSSO) or similar setup and tailoring
- Ongoing mine operations on-demand short-term and long-term engineering
- Engineering management on providing third-party expert evaluation, recommendation, management, and solution resolution of mine operation activities.
IMC has been in business for over 33 years and has worked for more than 250 different clients on over 500 projects world wide. The staff of IMC has experience in a wide range of mineral commodities including base metals, precious metals, industrial minerals, and aggregates.
The IMC staff has been together for some time. Consequently, our project lists reflect the recent experience of the IMC principals and personnel.