CONTRACT MINE ENGINEERING
Whether your company is establishing a new mining operation or has a producing mine in need of temporary onsite technical staff Independent Mining Consultants offers flexible contract engineering solutions and services.
IMC staff have the professional knowledge to not only fill in vacancies but also the expertise to setup, develop, train, and transition your mine’s engineering service department to a smooth operating mine.
Mine Support Services
- New mine take-off technical service department setup and development
- Mine planning hand-off and related necessary mine staff training
- Managing the adoption of industry standard mine planning systems and reconciliation procedures
- Custom tailoring mine planning systems such as MineSight Schedule Optimizer (MSSO) to your mine
- Relieving short-term mine technical staff shortages with IMC hot swap staff subsitutions
- Managing mine operations and ensuring that mine production is on schedule
- Alleviating time sensitive annual or similar mine plan submittals and resource / reserve reviews by providing on demand mine planning support
- Conducting optimization analyses such as sensitivity, options, and evaluation studies
- Carrying out risk analysis and mitigation studies such as due diligence, project alignment, and critical flaw identification
The IMC Dependable Durability
From mine project to producing mine IMC has served as project experts for clients – their persistent source and archive of project specific knowledge in spite of staff rotations and mine or project delays, closings, or restarts. On numerous occasions clients have reached out to IMC as we have had a long-standing involvement and valuable enduring historic expertise with the mine project.
IMC prides itself on being versatile, cost effective, and receptive to our clients’ needs and invested parties so that your objectives are met in the best manner possible fit to your requirements and schedules. We would be happy to discuss your individual mine consulting requirements, Contact Us Here ».
MINE PLANNING SERVICES
- Open Pit Mine Design and Mine Planning
- Surface and Underground Mine Evaluation
- Optimum Mine and Mill Lifecycle Production Rate Analysis
- Production Scheduling and Strategic Planning (Short and Long Range)
- Waste and Stockpile Storage Facility Design and Sequencing
- Mine Equipment Evaluation, Selection, and Fleet Requirement Estimation
- Mine Capital and Operating Cost Estimation
- Life-of-Mine Cashflow Estimation/Analysis
Comprehensive Mine Planning Capabilities
- Discounted Pit Optimization
- Optimum and Operation-Oriented Phase Sequencing
- Cut-off Grade Scheduling Optimization
- Mine Product Constrained Scheduling Optimization
- Thorough Data Distillation for Trend/Risk Analysis
- Trade-off Studies and Best Case Selection
- Cashflow Sensitivity Analysis
- Detailed drawings of monthly and yearly mine plans including pit and waste rock pile developments.
- Concurrent Critical Flaw and Opportunity Identification
- Most of all, Our Versatile and Flexible Approach to Serve the Client and Their Needs
Other Mine Consulting Services We Offer:
- Mine Evaluation »
- Resource Estimation »
- Drafting Services »
- Technical Advisory »
- Mining Feasibility Studies »
IMC has been in business for over 33 years and has worked for more than 250+ different clients on over 500+ projects world wide. The staff of IMC has experience in a wide range of mineral commodities including base metals, precious metals, industrial minerals, and aggregates.
The IMC staff has been together for some time. Consequently, our project lists reflect the recent experience of the IMC principals and personnel.